Pages

1 Apr 2011

To all my viewers

Its been a good 4 months and a half since i have posted on this blog , It is not because i have forgotten about it but life has kept me very busy . When i first started this blog, it was for the purposes of letting people know there is more to Somalia than just Al- Shabaab ad pirates, it was my perspective on things , random ventings,  my opinions and it was mostly done with a sense of humour .Some of my Somali readers may have found my style of writing offensive, and I am sorry if it was not to your liking , but like i said this is MY perspective and opinions and i will not change anything about it . To all of you who have enjoyed my blog , I hope i was able to make you smile at some point and hopefully this is not the end of this blog .
Ill broaden the objective of this blog more so as to include MY opinions on recent world affairs, a few recipes that i love and anything that might be of use or entertaining to all of you . I will still be posting about Somalia though simply because that is where i come from [ patriotic moment]


Thank you all for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment