Pages

30 Nov 2011

Dear Readers


I write this post with very mixed feelings. Lately My writing has been interfering with my Education .When I say that I do not mean I have been spending more time writing than homework, however apparently my opinions and observations have almost ended my University education. I am sorry I cannot go into the details of the incident or what I might be referring to for personal reasons. But hopefully in a few months , I will be free to get back to updating you all on the latest from wherever I might be .  
I do promise to come back with better stories after my graduation. But for now I am forced to stick to a Journal.


I love you all , and to those of you who do want to keep in touch you can always send me an email or tweet me @fayyDs. 
                                                           
                                                                                    Love,
                                                                                       
 Fayy [ Heblayo]

No comments:

Post a Comment